Vital C Hydrating Eye Recovery Gel
This product is currently sold out.
Suitable for dry, dehydrated, tired eyes, fine lines, puffy eyes.
Brighten up your eyes with Image Skincare Vital C Hydrating Eye Recovery Gel! This innovative anti-aging, moisture-infusing gel is formulated with a scientifically advanced blend of nourishing vitamins and antioxidants that work together to reduce fine lines and wrinkles and prevents the reduction of collagen levels normally associated with aging. In addition, Vitamin K fades dark circles around the eyes away to restore bright, youthful eyes.
Hyaluronic acid penetrates the skin, binding skin cells to water in order to provide deep moisturization. Vitamin C removes free radicals and protects the skin from damage. Anti-aging ingredients rejuvenate the eyes, giving you smooth, vibrant eyes you thought were only possible through botox. The skin around your eyes will appear tighter and more toned, dark spots will fade away, and dark circles will be a thing of the past. Revitalise your eyes with Vital C Hydrating Eye Recovery Gel from Image Skincare.
- Ultra-hydrating hyaluronic gel that instantly moisturises the eye area and eyelid
- Collagen Recovery Complex MAP (magnesium ascorbyl phosphate) (Vitamin C) -Potent antioxidant. A plant-derived ingredient that provides firming action to the skin. Known for providing anti-wrinkle properties, rejuvenation, and moisturisation.
- Syn®ake - Smooths out fine lines and wrinkles
- Retinyl palmitate - Vitamin A-derivative to stimulate collagen
How to apply:
- Cleanse first, then apply a small amount gently to the skin around the eyes, including the eyelid, until all of it is absorbed.
- For maximum effects, use twice daily (morning and night)
I love this eye product. I find it absorbs beautifully in the eye area, and only a tiny drop is needed for each eye. It has definitely helped with my dark circles. I have finally found my favourite eye product! Thanks to Emily at Fresh Face Bar for recommending this one to me.
Iv'e struggled for so long to find the right eye cream. I find this one to be the most hydrating for sure! It's not too heavy around the eyes and is fine to use in the morning and night. I love it!!