Nimue Day Fader 50ml
This product is currently sold out.
Repair pigmentation, dullness, and other melanin related imbalances with this lightweight day cream packed with powerful peptides and brightening agents. Designed to target and fade spots and imperfections, the skin feels healthier, more radiant, with an even tone, and remains protected from UV and environmental damage.
Depigmenting, Brightening, & Repairing Day Cream
A powerful peptide and acid complex works to exfoliate, brighten, and even the skin, targeting pigmentation related imbalances that cause discolouration and ageing. With Nicotinamide which is a form of Vitamin B3 to lighten and rebalance skin tone, Vitamin C for enhancing radiance, and and Physalis Angulata Extract for the prevention of thermal ageing, the skin receives a full spectrum depigmenting and brightening treatment. Melanin production and UV damage is also reduced ongoing.
Benefits & Features
- Octadecenedioic Acid inhibits the pathways of melanin synthesis, reducing the overproduction or imbalance of melanin that leads to discolouration or pigmentation.
- A peptide complex of Palmitoyl Sh-Tripeptide-5, Norisoleucyl Sh-Nonapeptide-1, and Palmitoyl Sh-Octapeptide 24 Amide work powerfully together to increase radiance and boost collagen in the skin.
- Diglucosyl Gallic Acid, a biotechnological molecule that is activated through the skin’s microbiome, provides photo-protective, brightening, and anti-inflammatory qualities, reducing the development of pigment, and working on 7 levels to create even skin colour and tone.
- Polarised water assists in deeper penetration of active ingredients and even distribution.
- Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C) creates a brightening effect.
- Nicotinamide rebalances discolouration, as a form of Vitamin B3.
- Physalis Angulata Extract protects against thermal ageing.
- UV induced DNA damage, redness, inflammation, and melanin production are all controlled, and the skin appears bright and even.
Apply daily in the mornings to clean, dry skin and gently massage, including the eye and neck area if required. We recommend using Nimue Conditioner, and Nimue Pre & Post Serum before this product, and a Nimue prescribed SPF face product afterwards, whilst avoiding sun exposure where possible.
- Octadecenedioic Acid
- A peptide complex of Palmitoyl Sh-Tripeptide-5, Norisoleucyl Sh-Nonapeptide-1, and Palmitoyl Sh-Octapeptide 24 Amide
- Diglucosyl Gallic Acid
- Micro-encapsulated Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C)
- Physalis Angulata Extract