Immuno Mask 50ml
This product is currently sold out.
Immuno mask plays a vital role in restoring and regulating the skin functions by encouraging healthy turnover of the basal cells. Thus rejuvenating the skin, making it very effective to slow down the signs of the ageing process. It is also purifying which also makes it ideal for oily or acne prone skin.
Suitable for all skin types, though we recommend to avoid using this on inflamed skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, rosacea. (In these cases, please consider the Gernetic Argini mask).
- Purifying, astringent and toning.
- Plays a role in restoring and regulating the skin functions.
- Encourages healthy turnover of skin cells.
- Nutritive, acts to regenerate the basal cells.
- Kaolin - Purifying
- Biological compound rich in amino acids and trace elements - Restoring and regulating the skin functions.
- Amino acids: arginine, lysine, methionine and glutamine - Nutritive and helps with the regeneration of the basal cells.
How to use:
- After cleansing your skin, apply 1/2 teaspoon of Immuno by light massage all over your face and neck. Leave for 10 minutes and remove with lukewarm water. Then carry on with your usual daily routine.
- Few sprays of Mito Special Plus can be applied before Immuno mask to enhance response.
- Immuno can be used by itself or blended in with Synchro to enhance rejuvenation.
I love the Gernetic products including Synchro.
The main purpose I purchased the Immuno was for my trouble.
I heard Immuno is really effective for calming the trouble.
But different with other people, I couldn’t experience a dramatic change with my skin ( Regimen was blending with Synchro and top up onto the trouble during the night time) Might be its effectiveness depends on the personal skin type.
My daughter’s hormone related pimples are settling down.