Aspect Sun Hydrating Face SPF50+
This product is currently sold out.
Aspect Sun Hydrating Face SPF 50+ provides a blend of antioxidants and broad spectrum UV protective actives to deliver very high sun protection, as well the ultimate nourishment for skins in need of more support against ageing and damaging effects of UV exposure. The combination of UV protection and smoothing effects of silica in Hydrating Face SPF 50+ provides the skin with an immediate even glow, while glycerin helps to plump and boost hydration. Perfect to use prior to the application of makeup to increase longevity and stay protected.
• Homosalate, Octocrylene, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, 4-Methylbenzylidene Camphor and Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate | A complex of sunscreen actives proven to provide very high UVA and UVB broad spectrum protection
• Glycerin | Provides the ultimate reservoir for entrapping moisture to support the skin’s natural water content.
• Silica | Instantly smoothes and refines the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, providing a glowing and radiant finish. Ideal to apply as a primer prior to makeup application to increase longevity.
• Vitamin E | Nourishes and protects the skin’s barrier from the damaging effects of UV exposure via high potency antioxidant properties.
• Hydrating cream with SPF 50+ sun protection
• 4 hours water resistant
• Broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection
• Antioxidants protect from the ageing effects of UV exposure
• Paraben free
• Benzophenone free
YOUR GO TO SKINCARE PRODUCT FOR:
• All skin types
• Ageing skin
• Uneven skin tone
• Those in need of extra nourishment and hydration
MADE WITHOUT: Synthetic Fragrance, Animal products, SLS, Parabens
Apply liberally and evenly to all unprotected areas of the skin 20 minutes prior to sun exposure. Re-apply every 2 hours or more frequently after exercise, perspiration, swimming and towel drying.
Always wear protective clothing, a hat and eye-wear when exposed to the sun and avoid prolonged exposure to the sun. Do not apply directly onto ablated skin, wait until it has re-epithelialised.
Reminder: Always apply prior to your moisturiser
Note: Not suitable to be applied post peeling or needling procedures.
Homosalate, Octocrylene, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Methylbenzylidene Camphor, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate.