Gernetic Synchro & Vasco Xmas Soothing Duo Pack
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Get your hands wrapped around Gernetic's famous Xmas duo packs!
1 x Synchro 50ml
1 x Vasco 30ml
Synchro is the most important formula from the Gernetic range. It provides all the essential nutrients to assist skin cells to be nourished and regenerates the epidermis cells and keeps a healthy cell turnover. Synchro’s delivery system combines nature and science to create new skin to give your skin undeniable vitality, youth, and radiance. Synchro will have your skin deeply nourished and feeling supple, strong, and radiant.
Synchro was originally developed for skin burns. It has unrivalled regenerating and healing capabilities. It regulates skin functions and restores its natural defence system. Synchro is beneficial for all skin types.
- Regenerates the basal cells of the epidermis.
- Healing properties.
- Regulate skin’s functions and restore its natural defence system.
- Essential nutrients to the cell, enhancing skin’s functions.
- Anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, antibacterial & anti-fungal.
- Antimicrobial skin protection. Anti-oxidants.
- Biological compounds rich in glutamine, arginine, lysine and potassium and magnesium - Regulates and heals
- Vitamins A, C, E, H and B complex. Calendula and sweet almond oils rich in essential fatty acids - Healing, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and anti-fungal
- Hypericum oil - Antimicrobial and helps to protect your skin
- White beeswax - Emollient
How to use:
- In the morning and/or evening (Synchro can be used by itself or after your specific cream).
- As the creme has a rich texture, take only a small amount (pea size to cover the face). Warm the creme up in your fingers by rubbing together for a few seconds, then gently pat Synchro into the skin.
- For day time use, we highly recommend to wear a sunscreen after applying Synchro for sun protection.
- Can also be used all over the body.
- Synchro is suitable for all skin types.
Vasco facilitates the vascularisation of capillaries by strengthing and increasing the elasticity of the capillary walls. It is decongesting and suitable for blotchiness or couperose.
With extracts from Camomile, St. John’s wort, Coltsfoot, Sage and Althea are some of the properties in Vasco that accelerate the results of rejuvenation of dull, lifeless and ageing skins.
Vasco gives the skin a beautiful even tone.
- Phytostimulines from camomile, St. John’s wort, coltsfoot, sage and Althea.
- Biological compound with glycine and vitamins PP and E.
- Sweet almond oil rich in essential fatty acid.
Benefits of Key Ingredients
- Allow a better vascularisation of the capillaries.
- Decongesting, soothing, anti-inflammatory, healing, and antiseptic.
- Rejuvenates and strengthens capillary walls, which contributes to increase their elasticity.
- Nourishes and softens the skin.
Vasco is use locally for congested or couperose.
Vasco can also be use all over the face is case of lifeless ageing skin to accelerate the results of rejuvenation.
In the morning, apply a small amount to blotchiness or couperose.
Follow with Synchro regenerating cream.
Or apply all over the face in case of lifeless ageing skin and follow with other specific creams.
How to use