Gernetic Synchro & Immuno Xmas Purifying Duo Pack
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Get your hands wrapped around Gernetic's famous Xmas duo packs!
1 x Synchro 50ml
1 x Immuno 30ml
Immuno mask plays a vital role in restoring and regulating the skin functions by encouraging healthy turnover of the basal cells. Thus rejuvenating the skin, making it very effective to slow down the signs of the ageing process. It is also purifying which also makes it ideal for oily or acne prone skin.
Suitable for all skin types, though we recommend to avoid using this on inflamed skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, rosacea. (In these cases, please consider the Gernetic Argini mask).
- Purifying, astringent and toning.
- Plays a role in restoring and regulating the skin functions.
- Encourages healthy turnover of skin cells.
- Nutritive, acts to regenerate the basal cells.
- Kaolin - Purifying
- Biological compound rich in amino acids and trace elements - Restoring and regulating the skin functions.
- Amino acids: arginine, lysine, methionine and glutamine - Nutritive and helps with the regeneration of the basal cells.
How to use:
- After cleansing your skin, apply 1/2 teaspoon of Immuno by light massage all over your face and neck. Leave for 10 minutes and remove with lukewarm water. Then carry on with your usual daily routine.
- Few sprays of Mito Special Plus can be applied before Immuno mask to enhance response.
- Immuno can be used by itself or blended in with Synchro to enhance rejuvenation.
Synchro is the most important formula from the Gernetic range. It provides all the essential nutrients to assist skin cells to be nourished and regenerates the epidermis cells and keeps a healthy cell turnover. Synchro’s delivery system combines nature and science to create new skin to give your skin undeniable vitality, youth, and radiance. Synchro will have your skin deeply nourished and feeling supple, strong, and radiant.
Synchro was originally developed for skin burns. It has unrivalled regenerating and healing capabilities. It regulates skin functions and restores its natural defence system. Synchro is beneficial for all skin types.
- Regenerates the basal cells of the epidermis.
- Healing properties.
- Regulate skin’s functions and restore its natural defence system.
- Essential nutrients to the cell, enhancing skin’s functions.
- Anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, antibacterial & anti-fungal.
- Antimicrobial skin protection. Anti-oxidants.
- Biological compounds rich in glutamine, arginine, lysine and potassium and magnesium - Regulates and heals
- Vitamins A, C, E, H and B complex. Calendula and sweet almond oils rich in essential fatty acids - Healing, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and anti-fungal
- Hypericum oil - Antimicrobial and helps to protect your skin
- White beeswax - Emollient
How to use:
- In the morning and/or evening (Synchro can be used by itself or after your specific cream).
- As the creme has a rich texture, take only a small amount (pea size to cover the face). Warm the creme up in your fingers by rubbing together for a few seconds, then gently pat Synchro into the skin.
- For day time use, we highly recommend to wear a sunscreen after applying Synchro for sun protection.
- Can also be used all over the body.
- Synchro is suitable for all skin types.
How to use